Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy Hallowe--Ooops, I Mean Easter!

First off, here's my admittedly slightly disturbing looking binding-and-bobbin Easter Bunny. He seemed like a good idea to make and use up a whole two minutes of my day, but oh well. Hope no one has nightmares. His head is the multi-coloured binding I made for the Eli's Log Castle Quilt and his body is the first Halloween I Spy Quilt binding. I am really far ahead making the Halloween binding as I only have nine squares done for the whole quilt so far, but I figured once the binding was made I could use the leftover fabric from it for some of the squares. It is a really bright orange, yellow, and black stripe, which is perfect.

Secondly, here are a few more of the aforementioned Halloween blocks. More fussy cutting fun.
-
Hope everyone has a wonderful long Easter weekend!