Wednesday, November 24, 2010

tidbits . . .



Really, there's nothing quilt-y going on this week, at least until after tomorrow. Thanksgiving is occupying my thoughts and actions -- and rightly so!

I can report that the fabric my daughter and I ordered for the nursery, arrived yesterday! It's *so* cute!! It's way cuter in my hands, than it was from the pictures (and it was cute, there)! I'm excited to get to working on it -- over the Christmas holiday, I'm thinking!

I also got another fun little surprise in yesterday's mail. I enter lots and lots of BH&G's online contests and never think another thing about it. Evidently I actually was a winner in one of them! We got a DVD of Robin Hood in yesterday's mail, compliments of Better Homes & Gardens. Whoohoo!! Would that it were that $20,000 prize I was gunning for, but hey, I'm pretty happy with the DVD! :)

Work today, pie-baking tonight, stuffing in the morning and then a trip to my daughter's house to help her stuff & prep the big bird. Back home to finish up pies and yeast rolls, shower, and back to Joc's house for our Thanksgiving celebration. Whew!

In the hustle and bustle over the next twenty-four hours or so, be sure to take time out to consider all the things there are to be thankful for.

Gobble, gobble!

:)