Tuesday, November 30, 2010

part puppy?!?

Sawyer and I enjoyed a most marvelous day yesterday! He was in such good spirits; he's such a happy baby!

Between his morning nap and his lunchtime bottle, we decided to go out for a stroll. We had to bundle him up because it was cool and very breezy! He decided he wanted to take his reindeer that I got for him. I was happy to oblige!

We got outside and took our typical stroll up the street and then back. It was so windy I had the visor pulled most of the way down, to keep it from blowing directly into his face.

Which didn't leave much of a view, but he could still see what was coming! I finally figured out how to adjust the stroller (which is one of those 'jogging' strollers--ha ha!) so that he's sitting up instead of laying back!

We got back and spent most of the rest of the day eating, napping, and playing.

Mostly playing.


"Grandma, you tell the funniest jokes!"


"Well, sometimes you tell the funniest jokes . . . "

Most of the photos I took (and I'll be the first to admit, I take a LOT of photos when we're together) catch Sawyer with something in his mouth. He makes me rather mindful of a puppy!








Variety is the spice of life, after all!

And lastly, for family near and far, here's a short clip of Sawyer enjoying his jumping chair!


Tonight our Stitcher's group meets, so I hope to have some crafty goodness to show tomorrow!

:)