Sunday, November 21, 2010

you're a mean one . . .

Joc, Kim & I had a marvelous time yesterday!! First we were able to share a table and enjoy a quiet lunch at Emma's. I had quiche, Joc had the chicken salad sandwich, and Kim had the ham & cheese. And we each had a cup of the Tomato Basil soup -- yummy! We skipped on dessert, but since we had a pot vanilla-hazelnut tea with lunch, we didn't feel cheated!

From there we headed over to Trinity Methodist to see How The Grinch Stole Christmas. It was the first time I'd seen it as a ballet. It was wonderful!!! I wouldn't have thought that a ballerina could quite . . . capture . . . the Grinch, but the young lady who played him did a *marvelous* job!

She danced his mannerisms perfectly!

We also ran into some Who's from Whoville, who we happened to know!

All in all, we had a great afternoon!

The little girl who played the part of Max also did a phenomenal job!

I came home last night and played on the computer a bit. Have you ever seen the funny Christmas videos, by JibJab? I love those things. This year I created my own, personal Christmas rock band and thought I'd share it.



The lead singer is my son-in-law. The drummer is my son. My husband is the bass player with the red hat. My daughter-in-law is the one with the coppery hair, and my daughter is the one with the black fro. They're pretty good -- and definitely funny!!

Laughing all the way . . . hahaha!

:)