Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Exciting News!

Thank you to everyone who voted for Kathleen in the McCalls Quilt Design Star Contest. She received word  yesterday that she has made it to the final round! She's already got a few ideas in mind and I can't wait to see what her final quilt design looks like!
As for me,
I've been busy quilting and doing a little bit of applique.
I quilted some fun leaves on this darling flannel patchwork quilt.
I machine quilted this fun Buggy Barn Christmas Tree Skirt.
and I added a little bit of applique to Kim's Figgy Christmas Quilt. 

Don't forget about Talkin' Tuesday tonight. Cara has a fun night of chatting and prizes planned!

Don't miss our sale @ Piece N Quilt!
For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia
{Connect with us}
youtubei