Monday, November 15, 2010

She's 3!

Happy birthday to my baby!
She is 3 today!
I actually baked yesterday, baked a cake for her birthday. 
My husband told me he's pretty sure that I've only baked three times in our entire marriage. On each of Chesney's birthdays. 
Chesney is really obsessed with puppies right now, so Kathleen came up with the idea to make a a puppy cake.
and, she loves it! She even named it Bocephus (the name of our dog).
Since, apparently I've only baked three times in my marriage I thought I'd share proof that I actually did bake three times :)
This was last year, for her 2nd birthday.
This was two years ago for her first birthday.
Happy birthday Chesney!

Don't forget to vote for Kathleen in the McCalls Quilt Design Star contest. (you can vote every day)

Don't miss our sale @ Piece N Quilt!
For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia
{Connect with us}
youtubei