Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Catching up on my bee blocks

I've fallen behind on my bee blocks. So today I spent some time catching up on those. 
The first two are Dresdens and I am so glad that Kelly had us make them. It was a first for me and let me tell you, I will be making them again! They are so much fun!
Considering they were my first Dresdens I think they turned out pretty cute!
Then I got to make a couple more bee blocks. Blocks of my choice. 
So I chose to make a melon block and a half square triangle block.
I think they are both pretty cute!
Thanks ladies for letting me make quilt blocks for you!

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow! I am going to spend time with family and friends then do a little bit of Black Friday shopping!

Don't miss our sale @ Piece N Quilt!
For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia
{Connect with us}

youtubei