Monday, February 14, 2011

I left my heart . . .

. . . on the kitchen table.

Or at least, I left my little mug rug heart on the table!

I was being very quiet yesterday. Todd wasn't feeling well (he caught what I had earlier in the week), and so I was trying to do things that made no noise. I was on the computer, reading blogs and web surfing . . . and finally got tired of looking at other people's projects and decided to make one of my own! Especially since I took the Christmas stuff down and don't have much in the way of Valentine's Day decorations. I needed to make a heart . . .

It's a perfect fit!

My design wall is a bust. I was going to work on my next BOM yesterday, but I wanted to tidy up my quilting space first. I decided that was too noisy a venture, so the BOM will have to wait. However, lots and lots of busy bees have beautiful designs walls just waiting for you to check out over at Judy Laquidara's Patchwork Times!

Happy Valentine's Day!

:)