Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hello, My Dear Quilting Friends,




Hello All!   




 Today is a great warm sunny day here, and I can see the green starting to happen all are us here in Florida.   Time for the final leaf raking. Thinking of all the flowers I would like to plant.  I start many in clay pots.  This year though, I am going to hand paint some designs onto my clay pots...and of course the theme will be quilting blocks.  
  Several years ago I did this, and while sitting on my porch I could relax, doing a project by hand, and see not only the beautiful flowers, I could smile looking at the painted blocks as well.   I usually put the ones I actually made myself.  It really can make the porch look like a friendly, happy place to hang out in, and its so welcoming for others who come to visit.  
Today, I am feeling rather excited, for many ways....one is I had ordered finally the electric Quilt 7 designer.   It should be arriving any time.  Now I would of had this so much sooner, yet I did buy a mac computer of which it would not be able to be used unless I put windows onto my computer.  ( not a choice I wanted to do).   Yet I was finally able to get my old Sony computer, up and running again... so it being running with windows only I downloaded all of my quilting software into the windows computer.  
Hurray, I finally can finally play again.  I find designing my own quilts so rewarding and so pleasant.   Therefore I am very excited in soon to be the new EQ7.
Sure hope its this very day it gets here.!!!!!!
I do hope everyone is doing well!   I had to be away for sometime now.... and I think I can say I am back once again.   How I missed so much posting...
Have a wonderful day!     My porch is calling for me......time to do some hand work out there, while smelling the air of which you can smell Spring coming!  





Hugs Morgan  oxoxoxoxoxoxo



I Love Spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!