Monday, February 28, 2011

Do you use twitter?

Do you tweet? (use twitter)
I have to admit. Until about 6 months ago I didn't get what the buzz about twitter was. I had set up a twitter account about a year before that but I never used it. 
When I discovered hootsuite my life was changed. I am now a twitter junkie.
Anyways, what I'm getting at. 
If you don't tweet you should!
I'm always sharing fun little snippets of what I'm up to.
Here are a couple pictures that I shared over the weekend. 
Binding.
I know this might shock the pants right off of some of you, but I actually did binding, by hand!
(I took these pics on my cell phone so they aren't the best.)
Quilting
This is how I spent my weekend

anyways,
I'd love to connect with you on twitter
and share a few sneak peaks with you too!

Don't miss our sale @ Piece N Quilt!
 For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia
{Connect with us}
youtubei