Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A tour of the studio.

Welcome to my studio. This is the magical place where lots of creativity takes place.  
(Most of my new quilts are being displayed at the LQS so I thought I share a few pics of the change of colors in the studio)
This is the main area of the studio, we have a TV and a couch to keep my little one entertained, see she's on the couch in this picture. :)
Check out the quilt on the floor.... that's one of my new patterns, can't wait to share more about that next week!
This is where most of the binding magic takes place, on Kathleens' machine.
A display bed, or just in case I get super tired and need to take a nap.
 This is the area where I spend most of my time. Quilting, piecing or doing applique. 
Thanks for visiting!


Today is the last day in the Moda Bake Shop progressive dinner. Click here to check out the complete menu. I hope you have enjoyed the dinner!



Don't miss our sale @ Piece N Quilt!
For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia
{Connect with us}
youtubei