Thursday, January 27, 2011

it's a mystery . . .

No, really, it IS a mystery. A quilt mystery! My guild, Heritage Quilters of Huntsville, is holding a mystery quilt-a-long and it's open to anyone who would like to participate! It's just started -- they posted the first clue just this month.

The foundation for the quilt is a range of black-to-white fabrics -- six to be exact.

And then you'll need six more fabrics in color, and a 'zinger' fabric. They've got fabric requirements listed for four different sized quilts, which I thought was really nice!

If you're interested in joining, or just want to follow along with the clues (which I'm dying to share, but I wouldn't want to spoil anyone's fun), all you've got to do is click HERE! All the material requirements are listed, and about mid-way down the page is the FIRST CLUE!!

The organizers announced at our last meeting that instead of a magnifying glass, we'd find this particular tool much handier as we worked on the case . . .

Gosh, another gadget? Do I have to? LOL! They know how to reel me in, don't they?!

Of course, I absolutely cannot, in good conscience, put on my detective hat until I've finished with the nursery project. So you *may* get a head start on me . . . but don't you worry, I'm a smart sleuther! I'll catch up quickly!!

Come, Quilters, come! The game is afoot. Not a word! Into your clothes and come!

:)