Friday, January 28, 2011

Sneak Peak

I know, I know... I've been neglecting my dear blog, (and most everyone else's, I'm afraid) but with good reason... I am working hard to commit more time to sewing!


My little shop is sorely in need of new items, and instead of listing an occassional one or two items here and there, (as I am prone to do) I thought this time I'd like to update with a whole batch of new work, (hopefully sometime in February). Until then, here's a little sneak peak at a few of the scrap inspired art quilts I've been creating.

In other news, the latest issue of the e-zine Fat Quarterly is now out.


This issue is all about solids, and I'm delighted to have been asked to contribute an article on how I got interested in using solid fabrics, and why I love them! You can go here to see a sneak peek of the issue and find out how to order your own copy. (It's easy... you can even order right from their etsy site!)

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!