Monday, August 9, 2010

Teaching Starch Appliqe, my method.

Last Thursday I taught my starch applique technique at a local quilt guild. 
My friend Cat took some pics of me. I'm pretty sure I'm a pro at looking dumb in pictures. :) Oh well, I'll give you a good laugh! 
It was a long day... So my hair didn't even get done.. Oh well, that's life when you're a working mom. :)
(Don't mind my eyes, I know they look like I'm on drugs.... I really wasn't.)
Okay, on a more serious note. It did go well and I really enjoyed sharing my starch applique technique, you can learn more about it here
Hope your Monday is off to a good start. I've got some great news to share later this week and my brother is marrying a super cute girl this week and Chesney gets to be a flower girl so I'm super excited for the week!


Don't miss our sale @ Piece N Quilt!
For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia
{Connect with us}