Sunday, August 22, 2010

My flower girl!

Last week I told  you that my brother married a beautiful girl and my daughter got to be a flower girl at the wedding. I'm finally getting around to sharing some pictures.
 There were actually three flower girls. They all looked so cute in their matching dresses.
Mine is the one on the left.
Chesney was really nervous, she did walk all the way down the aisle but didn't actually throw any flowers and when the got to the front she turned around and ran back to the back. :)
Here is my whole family, in case you were wondering what we all looked like. :)
All of the sisters. Krachel is my older sister, Holly is our new sister, Whitnee and I.

Hope you're having a fabulous weekend!
I would love to hear!

Don't miss our sale @ Piece N Quilt!
For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia
{Connect with us}