Monday, August 9, 2010

A proud daughter!

I know that my mom has talent! 
I, along with my siblings and my dad have been very lucky to learn from her talent! She has always had an AMAZING eye for color and style. Not only with quilts, she has a fabulous sense of style with her home and yard. (I know because I watch strangers stop by and take pictures of her home every day!) I could go on and I but I won't!
Kathleen is my mom/partner in crime!
A couple months ago she decided to enter a quilt in the McCalls Quilting Design Star contest. I think there were over 170 entrants and 15 of them have been selected to compete in the contest. Well, one of those is my mom! They asked her a few questions about herself and I couldn't help but laugh as I was reading them! So, head on over to McCalls to read more about Kathleen!
Congratulations mom! I'm really proud of you!

Don't miss our sale @ Piece N Quilt!
For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia
{Connect with us}