Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hello Hello!




Hello Quilters,

Hi! Been busy with my website, re-doing it all over again so that I may use it on my mac computer. Also have not been doing much in the area of quilting. Yet, I do have plans to do this a bit on this weekend. My grandson JJ, is coming over Sat. evening, as his mom and dad are going to a football game in Miami.
My DH, has been given new hours at work, and a whole new type of trip... of which is leaving out at 2:30, a.m. to go to work. Then he works 14 hours a day, and he is loving it.

Well, me... its okay.....yet its all different...so if this sounds like I am venting.....just a little. DH, only is working 5 days where he worked 5 and half before . I feel like its not great for me. He came home Tuesday evening ( I was excited) ...and at 7:30 he had to go to sleep. All I see is a sleeping man. HAHAHA
Then has me wake him up at 1:00 a.m. To only watch him leave again. Well, I will be fine... as I know this is only for a month. He is taking over this for a man who had to have an operation. Therefore I know it is not for ever. I like that he can come home.... yet for a few minutes do we get to talk.
Then... I have to stay quiet... the rest of the evening. ( It never fails, I end up knocking into things, or dropping things... of which I am wondering if I woke him up.) Yeeeeek

Onto better things..... On the 17Th, I meet with my lawyer.... then my big day is Aug 23rd. Four long years,I mean over four years, and I would like it to be all over with. I am praying my case goes well for me.

I am feeling pretty good health wise lately..... I have been so busy.... and my DIL comes over daily too, to walk on my walking machine. We end up having a talk first... which is wonderful... I am proud of her as she walks an hour everyday. I can see her loosing the weight already! I will post pictures soon.... of new blocks I have done... and maybe some of my grand kids too! They each had Birthdays. One is 4 now... and the other is 10.

Well, I shall say goodnight for now.... I do hope everyone is fine and getting a lot of quilting in.

Hugs Morgan