Saturday, August 14, 2010

Simple Circles Table Runner

 Today I've got a new tutorial over @ Moda Bake Shop!
It's a table runner!
YES, I know, pick your jaw up off the floor! 
I actually made something for Moda Bake Shop that isn't a quilt! 
It was fun and fast, kinda refreshing, and to all my friends who don't actually quilt this one is all done on my conventional machine!
Hope you enjoy!
I just love Kate Spain!
Fandango is my current favorite!
Have a great day!
I'm off to get my daughter dressed like a "princess" she is going to be a flower girl today at my brothers wedding and ever time she puts her dress on she tells me she is a princess.

Don't miss our sale @ Piece N Quilt!
For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia
{Connect with us}