Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hello, My Dear Quilting Friends,


Hello, My Dear Quilting Friends,

Lately, I have been a bundle of nerves due to a case that is finally getting closer to ending. I surly have been going a very long while through so much in these last four years. I have struggled in many areas during this time trying to re-learn how to live my life… since my true passion of many, many years was taken from me due to this case, of my burnt lungs. I always had two very strong passions in my life and one was being a very good hairstylist. The other was quilting.

Then, today I was blessed by many who have helped me see and remember all I still do have. And that I really am still one lucky gal. I have still one of my passions… and that is of course my "Quilting". I find myself smiling while I am working on projects.

My other feelings come from all the wonderful ladies I have met in all of my quilting groups, and with many who follow me in my blog. Almost every time I feel rather low, I can count on going to my blog and seeing that someone has left me words, or ideas that lift me so high. I feel so grateful to so many of you!

Today, I am filled with a very calm feeling that all is going to be fine… and working on a quilting project. Grandmother's flower garden quilt I am doing by hand.

Thank you again! Have a wonderful day! Hugs Morgan