Thursday, August 5, 2010

Quilting with lofty batting.

Thank you all for your sweet comments about the quilt that I shared yesterday. My sweet customer Bev loved it too! She said she is going to have a hard time giving it away!
So you all know that I love Quilters Dream Blend Batting. It's just my favorite. 
Well, every once in a while I'll have a customer ask me to quilt with a lofty batting and I am always so pleased with the outcome.
This is the back of a quilt that I recently quilted using a lofty batting. I think the dimension is pretty cool looking!
I also quilted this quilt this week, more of a traditional quilt but I think it turned out really pretty too!
Susan was worried about the lighter blocks in the center being too plain. So I used a thread with a little bit of contrast and quilted away. I think that it really helped those blocks.
Don't forget! Most of our fabrics have been reduced to just $6.00 per yard! Get them while they last!

Don't miss our sale @ Piece N Quilt!
For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia
{Connect with us}