Saturday, August 28, 2010

sewing party . . .


* * * Calling it a night! * * *


Well lucky me -- I got a text from my son late this afternoon, inviting DH and I over for pizza and time with the grandbaby. Ummm, ladies, time with the grandbaby??? Sewing was *all* over! I'll have some free time tomorrow and Monday to finish up and post pictures! And probably some Sawyer pictures, too!!

I so enjoyed your company today -- have a great night, filled with visions of sugar plums!!

:)

* * *
Update * * *

Three o'clock and all's well!

I've got lots of things cut; some things pinned; some things I'm still thinking about. I *can* tell you that I'm doing a little something with this pretty little block, from Quilter's Cache. I hope perhaps I'll be able to take pictures of it later.

I'm *also* doing lots of playing with this darling little tutorial, found on Prairie Moon Quilts!

I cut, stitched and pressed my blocks for Lissa, too. I'll send those off on Tuesday!

I've also had my last cup of coffee (I moved on to pomegranate iced tea, which is red, so still in the spirit), eaten a fare share of my kettle chips, and only had a bite of my Hershey bar! I've been too intent on projects, if there's still chocolate left at 3 o'clock in the afternoon! :)

* * * Original Post * * *

I do love having choices and today I've got plenty!! I mentioned
last night that I wouldn't be able to necessarily discuss details, nor show finished products, but I can show my options . . .

Today's Christmas sewing may involve a little of these . . .


Or possibly a little of these . . .


And maybe even a little of this . . .


And most likely a little of these . . .


But most definitely it will include this:


Now, go check out Charming Chatter and see what everyone else is up to today!!

HO HO HO!

:)