Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Inspired by me...... Really?

My sweet customer Darcy made my day when she brought me this quilt.
First of all I think it's daring,
then she told me she was inspired by our quilt Figgy Christmas!
Seriously,
it
made
my
day!
I machine quilted it for her.
Custom quilting.
I think it turned out super cute,
but,
I may be a little biased.
I also quilted this fun baby quilt this week.
Cute isn't it!

Thanks to everyone who joined in Talkin' Tuesday #talknt last night!
It was fun,
we learned a lot together
and
I can't wait until next week!

Last but not least! The $25.00 gift certificate winner will be announced tonight!
 
Don't miss our sale @ Piece N Quilt!
For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia
{Connect with us}