Friday, August 27, 2010

christmas in august . . .


It's time for a . . .

Check out the Charming Chatter blog and join in the fun!

To get in the mood, I stopped by the store on my way home tonight and picked up a few things to add a little life to my party! I got my salty chips, my chocolate, and plenty of coffee mate! It may not look like much, but the ability to share this fare over the cyber-waves is endless! :)

I even bought my *favorite* flavored coffee mate -- Peppermint Mocha is not just for holidays any more! That, and my pretty Lenox Christmas tree mug, are *sure* to put me in the holiday sewing spirit!

I'm not sure how much I'll be able to share about what I'm actually sewing . . . it is Christmas, you know! (I dearly love Christmas secrets -- especially when they're mine!)

:)