Sunday, May 30, 2010

My studio!

Imagine the shock on my face this morning when Kathleen called me and said you may want to come check out the studio, we've made some changes. I have been patiently waiting to make changes but I was absolutely ecstatic that some kind fairies had done it for me!
I should have taken before pictures, it was in need of help.
Here are a few afters that I took this morning.
I love this one above! I actually have something cute on the wall above my conventional machine.
 I didn't post any pics of my long arm because it has a "secret" quilt on it right now and I can't spoil that! :)
Thank you again little fairies! I can't wait to go to work on Tuesday!
Hope you're having a nice weekend!

Don't miss our sale @ Piece N Quilt!
For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia
{Connect with us}