Thursday, May 20, 2010

Bloggers Quilt Festival

First of all, thank you Amy for hosting Bloggers Quilt Festival. I love being able to share my quilts and view so many other amazing quilts!

This time around my entry is "I'm Blushing."
 I named this quilt I'm Blushing for many reasons.
First, I was able to share this quilt tutorial over on Moda Bake shop. I am so honored by this.
Second, well it's made from Blush fabrics.
Third, I have been very honored a few times recently when some of you have made this quilt. It makes my day when I get a message telling me that you loved my idea enough to make the quilt for yourself. 
THANK YOU!
(Thanks for sharing your quilts there.)
I am also privileged to be a sponsor of Bloggers Quilt Festival. To celebrate we are having a huge sale! 
Yes, you read that right, 35% off your total purchase @ Piece N Quilt when you use discount code "May35". (Not valid with any other offers or discount codes.)

Don't miss our sale @ Piece N Quilt!
For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia
{Connect with us}