Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother’s Day Ladies!



Happy Mother’s Day Ladies!
Hi! I have been busy working on many new and different projects. Feeling better each day that comes. I have 4 of the 9 10x10 blocks done of my appliqué and I am so very pleased.
Working on another quilt too. One I have designed with EQ6. Gosh, I just love that program. I see EQ7 is out now. Yes, I shall be buying it. It is all such amazing software. I have 5...6 and soon 7.

I have also been reading a lot lately....starting the third book that is in the series of Jennifer Chiaverini. I just got in the mail... the next two books. I love the stories.. This one is the ....The Run Away Quilt. Next one will be ....The Cross Country Quilting. Then I will have to reorder more. HAHAHAHA!

I have also been busy working on my site, for my Quilting on line business. I shall tell you all when I open my doors! I am all legal now...and got my checks made up...and working on getting my items onto the site. AWWWW.... this is fun!


Just celebrated my 2nd year Anniversary...with my hubby. Well we did over the phone.He was working out there for 70 hours. I know we will do something good this weekend to celebrate. Maybe some baby back ribs...which I do love. I love cooking them on my grill outside. I use to... I cannot any longer...yet Denny does a great job. Have fun quilting!


Have a wonderful, Happy Mother’s Day Ladies...with your families!


Hugs Morgan