Wednesday, May 26, 2010

great gadzooks!

Just because it's a fun thing to say, that's why!

I want to take a couple of lines and share how much the comments of encouragement have meant to me. I appreciate it more than I can possibly make known. What a sweet network we've got going here!

I slept much better last night, praise God!! The discomfort didn't magically go away, but the nagging thoughts and the constant rehashing of the accident did. Today I feel much clearer and coherent! That's a happy!

I did a little work this morning, so I felt productive (for a nice change) and two darling friends stopped by for a visit (and brought a delicious lunch) so I had some much appreciated social interaction. That wasn't online. Hahaha!

My daughter stopped by after work today; this was her last day with students! She's stopped by every day after school this week, and I love seeing her. She's very vibrant and chatty and she makes me smile.

My son has kept me amused today with phone messages, calls, e-mails and facebook messages.

Another darling friend brought us dinner and kept us company (and amused by her two- and six-year-old).

I'm about worn out!

It's a happy worn out. I like happy worn out!

:)