Sunday, May 16, 2010

I got to use the power tools!

We have decided that it's time to move my daughter into a big bed. I didn't want to spend a ton of money on her bed so I started looking online for cute beds. I found some decent ones but not the right one. Then I talked to a friend of mine who is having an estate sale and selling everything in her home. She mentioned that she had a set of bunk beds that she was selling for a great price including the mattresses.
 I bought them.
This is what our day started out with. I think they are a cute shape but I wanted white to match her dresser.
So, I took the power sander and Brad did the hand sanding. (haha, he let me use the power tool!)
Then we painted.
This is the new look.
I am super excited about how they turned out.
I'm Blushing  is going to be her bedspread and I am so excited I think it's going to be so cute!
I will post pictures after I make a few more accessories for her room.
Did you have a great Saturday?

Don't miss our sale @ Piece N Quilt!
For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia
Bookmark and Share