Monday, May 24, 2010

checking in . . .

So, just thought I'd share some photos of my interesting weekend . . .

I really did have a nice, private room at the hospital; great view, right??? Actually, it's a pretty spectacular view of Monte Sano mountain. Huntsville is a very beautiful southern city.


Here's a closeup of the foot, after surgery . . .

The red stuff is just where they tried to get as much polish off my toes as possible -- I guess they were wanting to see blood flow in my foot or something or there was some contraption that they had to put on the big toe. That's why it looks so messy.

Here's my right arm, with all the colorful bracelets!! The bruising is all post-accident. It's not an easy thing to put an IV in while the ambulance is moving. Especially since I've got tiny, tiny, uncooperative veins! Anyway, they had to put a new one in on the left side at the hospital, 'cause none of the ones on the right side were working. Between the two, every time I look at my arms I feel a bit like a junkie! Ah well, this too shall pass.


And some happies (oh my, there have been lots). These are from my mommy & daddy . . .

Happy, cheery!

:)