Thursday, May 27, 2010

Getting closer to the Weekend!!!!!!


Hello! Quilting Friends!!!
Here it is Thursday, and I have many things I have been doing. One working on my quilting Applique blocks. Gosh, that feels great to do this again. Computer seems to be working okay too.
Three times now, it crashed on me. Lost many things…yet was able to keep a lot too. It is a lot of hard long hours putting the computer back to where it was before going down.
Have also…. been looking forward to this weekend. A cookout down at my parent’s home. My mom finally is walking again, after breaking her leg in three places. She is very lucky… and she is thrilled to be able to fuss in her home again.
Sunday, very early Denny my hubby is going out on his first charter as a Captain. He is so excited! Due to all of our hard times,…we had to wait until it got better for us. He has an 8-hour trip planned. He is so silly these days getting ready for this trip. It makes me laugh.
Well I am off to make something for supper... and get back to my blocks…after I fold clothes from the dryer. Prayers are with many who are having difficult times. Especially a little boy Zach… who is so ill right now. To Barb, her daughter… and her family.

Everyone have a great day and evening….

Hugs Morgan