Monday, May 31, 2010

Daisies & Lattice

 This quilt seems to be on every one's mind lately.
I've had a lot of e-mails after posting a picture of it in my studio, asking about it so I'll answer the questions here.
The quilt is named "Daisies & Lattice"
It is approx 80"x80"
Kathleen & I designed it a couple of years ago and we are hoping to have the pattern available soon.
A few fun facts.
The quilt won a blue ribbon here.

I am still really proud of this quilt, this was the first quilt that Kathleen and I designed and we really had no idea what we were doing. The applique is all turned under and all of the fling geese are 3 dimensional. 


Don't miss our sale @ Piece N Quilt!
For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia
{Connect with us}