Sunday, May 9, 2010

happy mother's day!!! :)

There are some folks for whom I'm profoundly grateful this Mother's Day, 2010 . . .
My beautiful mom being top on the list!!!

This year I have a *new* reason to feel especially celebratory on Mother's Day . . .
My darling Sawyer-bug!! Isn't he too cute? My son, an avid photographer, took this picture. He's actually got a blog up with selected pictures from his portfolio at Jameson Photography. He's pretty talented if I do say so myself! :)

And of course, there's my own darling children who've made it possible for me to be "Mom" for the past 24 years . . .

Jocelyn, with her wonderful husband, Jason!


And James, with his lovely wife, Kim (holding a rather new Sawyer)!

A mom is doubly blessed when her children pick spouses that are truly gifts from God! :)

And then there are my wonderful sisters, who are all great moms too!!! (Between the four of us, we've contributed 13 grandchildren and 1 great-grandchild; a pretty productive bunch!)


And finally, my mighty man.

The one who encourages and loves me (and our children) and is such a Godly head of our home!

Ruth Bell Graham said, “As a mother, my job is to take care of the possible and trust God with the impossible.”

Well said. And easier said than always done!

Happy Mother's Day!!!

:)