Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hello All !!!!!!



Hello All!
Just stopping in to say hello! These past several months have been tough ones for me. The caring of others such as my hubby a few months back, then my mom, who is finally getting her cast off next week, and then caring for myself. I got ill, and for some reason it has been difficult to get back to feeling good.

My lungs have been really giving me a rather hard time. I am though changing my lifestyle to fit my illness. I am no longer going to be able care for others and even though I wish I could it is way too much for me. I am eating differently now and I am walking on my walking machine. Sure, it is sad to say I cannot do it very long. What is good is the fact each time I walk I am on a few minutes longer than the day before.

Quilting...has been slow too...yet I have enjoyed doing my appliqué for my quilt. It is turning out great. I just love it.
I will be ...just having to take it slow for now. I know I will get back to where I can do so much more than now. Very soon! I miss you All!
Have fun quilting, and hugs to you all!
Hugs Morgan