Friday, February 19, 2010

What is your favorite THREAD?

I've been machine quilting for about three years now. When I bought my long arm machine I received a whole bunch of thread with my machine. I was never totally happy with the look and the feel of the thread. About six months later I decided to start exploring other thread choices. I bought cone after cone, spent way more money than I should have on thread and finally I ran across So Fine by Superior Threads. I FELL IN LOVE! I love the way that this thread blends as I quilt. I love that there is a huge variety in the color choices and I LOVE that I don't have issues with breaking thread!
 
I love this thread so much I also piece & bind everything with it!
So, do you use So Fine!?
If not what is your favorite type of thread and why?
(P.S. I was not paid to say this.)


Don't miss our sale @ Piece N Quilt!
For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia

Bookmark and Share