Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hello Quilter Friends



Hello!
Just stopping in to say...I have a sick Hubby. He is feeling better though. I have been so busy with him home. LOL I never knew just one man could have me so busy. I will be working on my block for this week...and try to keep up to all of my quilting friends. I saw plenty of wonderful blocks, quilts...and just beautiful work out there. I will check in again... after hubby’s Dr.’s appointment.

Tomorrow is back to the hospital for blood work. All will be fine soon...Hubby is doing better...and it is such a treat too to have him here with me. Lots of laughs...movies....and sleeping. My Lungs feel better too. See, all is going to be just great. I do hope everyone else is doing great! Feel good and happy stitching! Hugs Morgan oxoxoxox