Friday, February 12, 2010

Hi! Well...Very ill DH and Pictures of 72 inches Snow and More Coming!









Hi! When things seem smooth... are they really? My washing machine died... and then.......................................................................................
I have been away from the commuter... my husband came home Monday afternoon from work (his time off) until Wednesday. I gave him a kiss...and he was hot feeling to me. I did the checking out part... of his forehead. Sure enough, he was burning up. Fever 103...and yet he did not know why? His throat felt fine, no cold, and no pain either. We ran down the list of things that could be happening. Maybe flu bug...yet even after I gave him some medicine for the fever... he still was puzzled as I was. The tynol never touched the fever. Anyway, we went through the evening hoping it would drop. After having tynol every 4 hours during the night.
Next morning I call our doctor, he was off. (Great)!
I took Denny to the hospital..., as I know a fever means some type of infection. Well, he was admitted into the hospital... he somehow had poison into his blood stream. He had a kidney infection and a bad one and had no idea. I knew when I saw the color of his urine ...when they asked for this. It was bad.
Anyway, he may have a kidney stone causing this problem... he has puzzled the doctors too. How he got the infection into his blood. Therefore, the test is on now.
Finally on Thursday, his fever broke. All the meds going through his IV...finally worked. I was also able to bring my husband home yesterday... yet he cannot go to work for two weeks. He has a bunch of test to take. They also have him on strong meds here at home. Until they figure out exactly what is going on, they do not want him driving his big truck, and... soon we shall know what is going on.
Needles to say, I have not done much of anything towards quilting... this week. I too had my doctor’s appointment... and they are going to build my system up more. As I am dragging. I still feel worn out.Yet getting a bit better now. I am though doing some blocks today. Hooray.....
My daughter’s home in MD hit again too. Now 72 inches...I have a few more pictures to share. They are to get more Sat. and Monday.... whoa..... Hugs Morgan