Wednesday, February 3, 2010

stuff . . .

**Update** Yes, I've already changed the skin again [and again and again and again] and have changed font colors back [and forth]. It may happen some more. [It did happen again. and again. and some more again.] I am a woman, after all! :)

Yesterday, in honor of Groundhog's Day, I decided to play around with the look of my blog. I have really wanted a three-column look for a while, but there's no "plug & play" template; you've got to work for it. After a lot of searching, and then creating a tester blog, and then a lot of sighing, deleting, downloading and reloading, I found that the best set of instructions for changing the html from a 2- to 3-column blog are found at The Cutest Blog on the Block. Once I got that set up and into place, I played around with 'skins' for a while . . . I'm not set on what is in place, because it means I have to go back and make a lot of font color changes in all my old posts in order for them to be visible on the brown page.

I just don't know. I just don't.

Have you ever seen the movie, Groundhog's Day? It's so funny! Can you imagine getting up day after day after day, and having it be the same day? And you're the only one who knows??? It would be either incredibly mind-numbing and insane, or, like Bill finally figures out in the end, each day would be another opportunity to get it right. A present.

Which is what today is; a present from God to me. Another opportunity to get it right.

Thank You!

:)