Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I Will Return ...... Soon!



My Hubby still not totally back to normal yet. He has been back to the one doctor, who feels he will have this problem again, as he goes on in his life, as it has to do with his prostrate. They finally got the poison out of his blood stream..., which is good. He does not at this moment have kidney problems as they thought. Yet he has more test next week..... I have missed everyone so much. Yet as you all know, a sick man becomes a man/child. I tried to work on my quilting stuff... and all I hear is, “Are you finished yet.” I just decided to focus on him, and forget my stuff until he is better. He is worried and scared.... so I am praying he feels better soon. He may be able to go to work March 3rd if the other doctor feels he can. So I shall return soon! Miss you all! Hugs Morgan