Wednesday, February 3, 2010

flash . . .

Ok. I think I have this the way I want it. The blocks in my header graphic are actually photos of a BOM I did . . . last year (?) that is a UFO. I went with a new background; I felt I needed something a little plainer, with all the color/direction in the header graphic.

The three column look is nice; but it leaves me with a lot of white space down towards the end! I need to find things to fill it up. Probably won't be difficult!

I was *so* disappointed that only my blogspot blogs made it through the transition. None of the other blogs I keep up with made it. That's WRONG! Ah well, I'll figure it out. The one I noted right away, "Chickens in the Road", I had the address memorized, and added it right back in. Off the top of my head, I can't remember what other ones there were; just that they had interested me at some point or I wouldn't have added them. *sigh* I guess that's the price I pay for progress!

I'll just have to count it all joy! LOL! Speaking of James, this little gem was the message on yesterday's calendar block:

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. James 1:17

I sure won't argue it.

:)