Thursday, February 11, 2010

Macine Quilting Finishes

 I've been busy at the long arm machine again this week.
Here are a few darling quilts that I've machine quilted.
 
This cute Mary Engelbreit wall hanging will be displayed at Quilt Fest this fall.
 
I think this quilt is really fun. She made the whole top using just scraps!
Fun alphabet baby quilt.
Last but not least a Valentines day quilt.
I've also quilted 5 quilts for Amy so far, but she's made me swear to secrecy on those quilts. :)

Can you believe that Valentines day is this Sunday?
Have you gotten anything for that special someone?
I haven't. I better get thinking about it! :)

Don't miss our sale @ Piece N Quilt!
For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia

Bookmark and Share