Tuesday, January 19, 2010

With Gratitude for a New Heart

Look what came in the mail just before Christmas!!! The heart and cuff were created by Jackie of Dog Daisy Chains. I am such a huge fan of Jackie's work. Everything she creates has such a vibrant appeal to it.

Almost two years ago I purchased a lovely barrette from Jackie. I wear it when I am working at the art gallery and at quilt shows. I have even dyed clothing to match. This cuff goes beautifully with the barrette.

The heart was given as a gift to my mother who recently had heart trouble for about 6 months. The problem was corrected by 2 minor surgeries. The first surgery failed and there was a 3 month wait before they could do another. I am happy to report I have a brand new mom. She recovered quickly and has more energy than I have seen in years.

Jackie, thank you for the beautiful pieces! We will treasure your work.








Visit Jackie' blog Dog Daisy Chains and her Etsy shop Dog Daisy.