Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Blogs I'll be following in 2010

I wanted to share some of the blogs that I check often. I love to be inspired and these are the blogs that inspire me the most.
(In no particular order.)

Candy is amazing! She hand dies all of her fabrics. She also creates some beautiful still life art.

I love this blog. I am inspired by her projects. Love the crochet. Maybe someday!

If you haven't seen Vanessas' blog I'm sad for you! Vanessa creates the most amazing crafts. I love looking at her blog and dreaming!

Whitnee is my sister, she is a very talented photographer and I really enjoy exploring the pictures that she takes.

Rita is the cretive person behind this blog. She is always designins cute little creations, very cute and inspiring blog.

Amy has a fun blog. She hosts Sew & Tell Fridays ever Friday. This is a great way to to inspired.

I {heart} Moda Bake Shop. Need I say more?

I love reading Allisons' blog. She is always designing new tutorials and her style is right up my alley.

Whitnee (my sister) and I are the faces behind this blog. We wanted a place to link to all of the tutorials that we want to make...Someday!

I've been following Rebecca over at My Creative side for quite some time. She does great work and is a newer quilter. Rebecca has now moved her blog over to Srappy threads and she has a goal this year, bust her stash.

Paulette is the face behind Sweet P. I love reading Paulettes' blog, she is amazing with words and she's always blogging about her adventures.

If you haven't stopped by Amys' blog you need to. Amy hosts the Bloggers Quilt Festival in the spring and fall, it's a great way to see some amazing quilts.

Vicki is the creative blogger behind Sew Inspired. I really love Vicki's blog, she has fun ideas and she's getting ready to do a really fun quilt along.

I love Jana's blog. I really love her style, her fresh modern ideas and projects.

DUH, why wouldn't Piece N Quilt be my favorite blog to look at?

NieNie Dialogues
If you haven't read NieNie Dialogues I highly recommend it. Stephanie Nielson was burned in a horrible plane crash. She is an amazing person. I catch myself crying every time I read her blog. She is very inspiring.

U-Create
Kari has a very inspiring blog full of great crafty tutorials. I wish I had about 50 hours in a day so I could make every single tutorial that she posts!

I have several more (on the side bar) that inspire me every day. Thank you to all who inspire me!
What are your favorite blogs go watch?


Don't miss our sale @ Piece N Quilt!
For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia

Bookmark and Share