Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hi! Here are the pictures of The Christmas Puppy Surprise !!!!!!



Hello to you all! Happy New Year Too!
I have been ill once again...and still am. Pneumonia and have been sick and in my nest again. I came down with it on Dec 27. Puppy wore me out.
I have wanted to get to you all before this to share the way the whole deal with my parents went with receiving the puppy on Christmas morning. It was cute... and they were surprised.!!!! Now let me say this puppy and I had been getting ready for the surprise moment...
The puppy and I had practiced our part that we were going to do over and again. She always did it perfectly. She had done it so well for the three weeks I had her. Of course, the morning I am finally, going to bring her in, she did terrible in her part of the surprise. I had this small green CHRISTMAS BAG, and she would sit down nice and look out the top of the bag. Not on Christmas day, she wanted nothing to do with it. As her almost mom, I gave her a push back down into the bag... and walked in and we had my parents sitting near each other, eyes closed. I put her in my dad’s lap first... and they were shocked. He said...Oh! The look told all. I have pictures below that can tell you what they thought of her. As the time has past...they are full of talk of her. They love her so much. On Christmas day, my dad called some other family members up north in Mass. In addition, he had tears running down his face. He was that thrilled. Which made me cry, and we all ended up having a moment. LOl
My dad.... Ray 81, and my Mom... Barb 80, are so happy for this gift. Everyone calls them Poppy and Grandmee. I have heard over the phone how she has brightened up their days. Before they were lonely not anymore.!!!!
She has them doing and going all the time. I could not believe that the other day my dad tells me he needed stamps. They get them at the food place Publix. They brought her in with them. Mom said well, it was at the front not the food area. I guess everyone was talking to them about the puppy. Her name I am sure you are wondering is Princess D. Cheri Hughes. LOL. We call her Cheri. She knows her name now. When I get better, we are going down to visit her. Yes, the first night I left her at my parents, I cried all the way to the car, and half way home. I felt like I just gave away something very dear to me...like my baby... and I did. Denny was worse than I. He was depressed for the rest of the time off. He took extra days off to surprise me. I was sick, and he was missing Cheri.
Enjoy the pictures! It was a total surprise to the parents; I think the pictures can say more than my words. Hugs Morgan