Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A great day!

Yesterday was such a wonderful day! I just have to share.
I started the fun by going to lunch with a couple of my blogging friends, Amy & Amy. It was so much fun to finally meet up and chat.
When I came home I was all motivated to get to work. (Those ladies inspired me) One of my husbands friends is expecting a baby. So, I got to work and pieced this little stacked coins baby quilt using 2 Verna Charm Packs. I can't wait to get it quilted. It's so cute so far.

The tutorial is over @ Moda Bake Shop and it's by Amanda Jean of Crazy Mom Quilts. I just have to say how sad I am that Amanda Jean has quit blogging. This is my third stacked coins baby quilt. I will already am missing her posts. :(
After I had that little quilt all pieced I decided to keep going. So, while watching the Biggest Loser (my favorite show) I pieced these blocks.



There are 3 of each. I am involved in a row of the month group and we are making a Christmas quilt. This month is month one and we are making 9 Peppermint swirls.
I am using materials from the Attitude Girls collection by Mary Engelbreit.

Don't miss our sale @ Piece N Quilt!
For more fun updates sign up for Piece N Quilts newsletter.
Leave a comment, we'd love to hear from you.
~Natalia

Bookmark and Share