Friday, January 29, 2010

Finally Saw The Puppy Again...and my Daughter











Well I finally had my first day out since Christmas Day. I finally got to see the Puppy...Cheri and my daughter after a year of not seeing her and her husband. In addition, I got to see my parents too.
A wonderful, fun day! Filled with playing with Cheri. Out to lunch... and many good stories too. Oh yeah...she remembered me... and I was licked all over my face. I loved it.
My gosh, she has grown in this month so much. She has altered my parent’s life too. I see them acting 10 years younger. It felt wonderful too to get out of the house.

As for my sweet daughter. She looked wonderful... happy... and she too fell in love with Cheri.
My husband Denny and I will be going down in two weeks to spend the day with my parents... and Denny is so anxious to see Cheri. How one sweet puppy can bring so much joy to everyone.
My parents are in total love with her. She minds my dad... not listening to my mom. She unties my mom’s shoelaces all day long... and my mom tells me she bites me... not your dad. My mom is afraid if she scolds her, she won’t like her. Lol I told mom she would still love you.
I am grateful, too for the weather too as my daughter lives in MD... and she was hoping to see the sun, and warm weather. It was a perfect day yesterday! Before I close, I want to add that I see and hear so many of our quilting friends are having some difficult times. I do pray for all of you that all goes smoothly and better. Some big prayers are with my dear friend Barb...she is having a lot of scary times right now with her grandbaby who is due in April. Just know Barb many prayers are being sent your way.
Have a wonderful day, and weakened. Hugs Morgan