Saturday, January 9, 2010

Out of the Nest finally!


Hello to everyone! Out of my nest finally! Just today.

I am tired out though and I am taking it slow. Back in bed for now,...... once again, I can smile knowing I am on the mend. I sure was really sick. Pneumonia nasty to get. All the medicines make you sick too, and again God is good. I prayed for not going to the hospital. Once again I got to get better at home.

I just cannot believe the temperatures here in the south. This is Florida isn't it? lol I am located in Okeechobee Florida right at the top of the lake.... and it was 32 degrees at 11:00 a.m. this morning, and dropped to 28 last night. Then tonight it is to get down to 25. This is crazy. Just a few hours away they had some snow. Of course, it did not last as the grounds to warm.
I am going to be so thrilled to get back to myself again. I miss so much and miss so many people I care for. One of one of my dear friends is not feeling well right now. I am sending her a hug. BJ, stay in bed and rest up.
Well, I will be back soon. Hugs Morgan