Tuesday, January 12, 2010

some things I've thought about lately . . .

. . . why does it feel like the one day God specifically set aside for rest turns out to be the busiest day of the week?

. . . why am I awake at 4:30 am, but when my alarm goes off at 5:30 am, I turn it off and sleep until 6:30 am?

. . . why do we have to pay property taxes on items we paid sales taxes on when the original purchase was made, with money on which income taxes were paid before we ever saw it?

. . . why do cats always sit right in the middle of what you're working on?

. . . why don't they make sitcoms like The Partridge Family, The Brady Bunch, and The Cosby Show anymore?

. . . why do bankers who got bailed out with my tax dollars get a huge bonus, when I can't even get a cost-of-living raise?

. . . why do I bother thinking about this stuff??!!

:)