Saturday, January 30, 2010

What a Lovely Saturday!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_DBeB2gnDmJU/SziA4TIPB5I/AAAAAAAACkM/U5TSFHRokGs/s320/Sampler-blog-button.png
Hello all!
It has been a lovely day. I did a bit of being a taxi driver, this morning..., which was fine as that was for my grandson JJ. He has started playing Basketball. He is so cute. Today they won 18-10. He was thrilled.
Then this afternoon... after getting the taxes set up... I finally had the day to myself. I worked on a block from a group I am on... you can come check it out at any time. There are about 14,000 quilters on this site. Quilt with Us I love it there. Working on Sylvia's Bridal Sampler......great book.
I love too this other place of which is where I do my Quilted Diamonds and Quilted Diamonds 2.... They also have tons of other great ideas going on there too. Linda Franz is working away with all of these new great collections. I just love all of them. It would be so nice, if we had hours of time to just worked on our quilting projects. I do not work, and I still wonder how I did more when I worked?
Anyway, I had a wonderful day, and I do hope all of you had time to quilt or sew, or do something you love. Have a great evening. Hugs Morgan





Visit Quilt With Us
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_DBeB2gnDmJU/SziA4TIPB5I/AAAAAAAACkM/U5TSFHRokGs/s320/Sampler-blog-button.png