Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I felt the cold.......a few days back......




Hi All!
Well we had some cold weather again here in Florida the other day. For me though it was even colder when this young guy hit a pole...told he was running from the police and was on drugs. He ended up hitting a pole and for 12 hours, we went without electric.

Starting at midnight. Whoa, I was really freezing...as it was 28 in my home. Take a look at these pictures...my son took pictures of how cold it got here...and I truly knew it. My bird Barney and Little Guy, my poodle a toy...and I sat down on the floor right up near the fireplace, which helped. For two and half-hours of the 12 hours.( Only had one log left). Today it actually got up to 62 today. Heard by Saturday we may get up to 80. How wonderful that sounds.
Quilting again. I have felt like it once again, so that is a true sign I am getting better. I do hope you all have a wonderful evening and great day tomorrow. Hugs Morgan