Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Quilted Diamond ... and Seeing my Family In the Morning




Hi! Checking in! I have been doing many different things lately. I have been crocheting... and working on this block above... it is an appliqué’ and I will show you mine when it is finished.
In the morning, I am headed south to West Palm Beach, to visit with my parents, to see my daughter and her husband. They flew in late this evening from MD. I am just so excited. I have not seen my baby girl for a year. Then there is the puppy, which I will get to hold and play with. I just cannot wait to see her. I should call her by her name Cheri. She is starting to get a wee bigger. My parents are just in love with her. I miss her a lot.. All those days feeding her every three hours I did get so attached to her.
I will post some new pictures of her. My daughter and family. Before I close, here, I wanted to ask for prayers for a dear friend of mine, her daughter –in- law and the baby she is carrying is having troubles. She needs prayer now and her husband Adam too. To my friend, just trust God is working here right now for Jenna and the baby. All of my prayers and love are being sent. Hugs Morgan